Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles | Freeze Dried Backpacking & Camping Food | 4-Pack
Mountain House Beef Stroganoff is hands down one of the most popular meals we make. Made with real pieces of tender beef, savory mushrooms, and onions in a creamy sauce, one bite will make you a believer that Mountain House meals taste delicious and freeze-dried food isn’t weird. Made with no artificial flavors or colors, each pouch contains enough food to satisfy even the most hungry on-the-go explorer. Plus, backed by a 30-Year Taste Mountain House meals are great for emergency food storage. Just add water to the pouch and eat in less than ten minutes with no cleanup.
- Tender beef, noodles, and mushrooms smothered in a rich sour cream sauce
- Freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness
- No artificial colors or flavors
- Case contains four pouches or eight total servings
- Quick prep – just add hot water to the pouch & eat in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup
- Lightweight and portable, perfect for camping and backpacking trips
- Great for emergency food storage and survival
- Recycled used packaging with TerraCycle to reduce waste
- Longest proven shelf life in the industry, backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does it take to prepare Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles?
A: It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. Just add hot water to the pouch, wait for a few minutes, and your delicious meal is ready to be enjoyed.
Q: Can I eat Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles straight from the pouch?
A: Absolutely! The pouch has a shorter, wider, more bowl-like shape for an easier eating experience. You can eat it straight from the pouch and skip the dishes.
Q: Is Mountain House Beef Stroganoff with Noodles suitable for emergency food storage?
A: Yes, it is. Mountain House meals have the longest proven shelf life in the industry and are backed by a 30-Year Taste Guarantee. They are perfect for emergency food storage and survival situations.
Q: Is the packaging recyclable?
A: Yes, the packaging is recyclable. We encourage you to recycle the used packaging with TerraCycle to reduce waste.